9/30/11

Oh Larry

Michael works with this weird old guy, Larry.
Larry lives alone,
he looks and smells like he's smoked too much and chewed WAY too much,
and I think Larry is a little bit of a perv.

I think that Michael has an old soul, and seems to always get along with the older crowd . . . much, much older crowd.
So when Michael started working the job he's at now, Larry latched onto him immediately.
Recently he's been sending Michael home with movies,
movies that he shouldn't really be sending Michael home with.
I don't like them.
First of all because Michael feels obligated to watch them,
and second of all because they have all been bloody and violent,
and third of all, most important of all, because there are ALWAYS naked ladies in them,
and I HATE watching them for that reason there.
I can deal with the weird, stupid story lines,
or the ridiculous amounts of gore and heads being chopped off,
but not the nudity, nuh uh, don't like it.
So, I said to Michael, "I think you're friend Larry is kind of a pervert, and you're not allowed to bring movies home from him anymore."
and Michael says, "No he's not. Oh, by the way, we should invite Larry over for dinner some night."
HAHA, nuh uh....
it was a nice thought though.

1 comment: