3/21/11

Don't be scared

Anne Parkes' friends stayed here for the weekend and spent last night at our apartment also.
They're just about as strange as she is.
I asked the boy, Garett, and the girl, Jenny, how they all met.
Apparently Garett and Jenny use to date...and then Garett dated Anne Parkes to make Jenny jealous, and then Garett 'turned' gay.
I usually don't believe a word that Anne Parkes says, so naturally I didn't believe anything Garett was telling me, but all three of them seemed pretty serious.
"It's true, I dated Jenny and she was great. Then she dumped me and I tried to make her jealous by dating Anne Parkes, but that back fired cause I turned gay because of Anne Parkes."
I tried to argue that you don't turn gay, you're born that way, but he was determined to convince me otherwise.
I decided to give up on it and just let him think that I believed him.
My roommates downstairs were a little uncomfortable with some random guy sleeping on our couch and tried to voice their concern to Anne Parkes. Garret overheard them and yelled out,
"Don't be scared! I'm gay! I'm not into your kind!"

Craziness must run in Nashville blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment