3/22/11

Twit 2

When I have to work(every other weekend) I stay with my parents and have to sleep in Peyton's bed. I thought it would be pretty fun, she's my little princess so I didn't see a downside to cuddling up with my baby sister at night.
She's a pain in the butt though.
She sprawls,
wakes up in the middle of the night to tell me she loves me...it's cute, but she will do everything she can to wake me up out of a dead sleep just to give me a kiss on the cheek and let me know she loves me. Super tender... not the right time,
grindes her teeth,
kind of smells funny,
and she usually wakes up earlier than me and expects me to just jump out of bed and play with her.
Last weekend I had work at 8 in the a.m. so I set my alarm for 7.
When my alarm went off on my phone, I turned it off and when I rolled over on my other side, Peyton was right up in my face saying "You going to work?"
It scared the poop out of me.
I tucked her back in and went into the bathroom to get dressed and ready for the morning.
I went back to Peyton's room to grab my jacket, and when I opened the door to my bedroom I was scared to death by a small Peyton curled up on the ground in the dark right by the door.
It's terrifying when she does this.
If I ever have to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, she's right there by the door waiting for me to come out.
It's the last thing you expect to see...
a midget with bed head just standing there in the dark.
She's a doll, but a pain to sleep with.



3 comments:

  1. dude...how did i not know that you had been blogging?? it's good to see/read about ya over here. we need pictures of anne parkes and more pictures of michael. pictures are good. love ya mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah Mady.... we need to know more about your life! And as for Peyton...How can you not just want to squeeze her all the time?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i just started not too long ago mom! anne parkes...i'll have to get some pictures haha and I'll have to MAKE michael let me take more pictures!

    and i DO squeeze her all the time! i love that girl like she was my own baby(:

    ReplyDelete