3/24/11

My Mom the Stylist

My mom is a very stylish lady... if you didn't know.
I give the poor lady a heart attack.
I have nothing against dressing cute and having nice clothes, as most of you know I have a very bad shopping addiction.
But I have to get really motivated in the mornings to get all dressed up, because mostly I just want to throw on some jeans and a t-shirt.
It's especially hard to feel motivated because I feel like I have no one to impress here in Ephraim. Michael is in Delta during the week, so my weekends are my dress up days, and the occasional week day that I'm feeling well rested and not so grumpy (thats very rare).

For christmas my mom bought me some adorable outfits...

This is my favorite dress that she bought me...


She also got matching shoes and tights to go with it...





I LOVE shoes, and these are definitely one of my favorite pairs.
I have a strong, passionate hatred towards tights, but Mom gave me a few pair and I really like them...


cute pattern huh?

Anytime I wear the clothes my mom got me, I get endless compliments all day long...my mom is a pretty fashionable lady!

Thanks mom!

1 comment:

  1. i have to dress you because i can't dress myself in all those cute clothes!
    you look too darn pretty in everything you put on.:D

    ReplyDelete