4/6/11

Finally... It's Over

Today has been one of the worst days.
I am so happy that it's over!
I've been stressed about money ( I stress more than the average person should),
I've been stressed about Michael's crazy mother,
I've been stressed about his crazy sister-in-law and his brother,
I've been stressing about where I'm going to live this summer (thank goodness my parents are absolutely amazing and are willing to put up with me for a few months)
... It's just been a big stress fest!

I finally got on the phone tonight with Michael and apologized to him for hanging up on him earlier while I was uncontrollably sobbing. He's such a sweetie, he wouldn't even let me apologize, told me that I had every right to be upset and stressed.

When I got off the phone with him, I decided to treat myself for being able to last through this ridiculously long, crappy day.

So this is what I did,
I checked a movie off of my "Need to buy these movies" list and got my favorite treat while I was at it...


I love checking movies off of my list, and it doesn't happen very often.
As of recently my list got longer... unfortunately.

After a weekend break, I came back to my apartment to find two giant polynesian guys in my apartment in the dark. They had broken in (or some idiot forgot to lock the door...wasn't me I was the first one to leave that weekend!) and when I kicked them out and called the police, I failed to notice they had stolen about five of my DVDs. I didn't realize I was missing any until about a month later...
I hate people that steal.

Anyways... my night is ending okay.
Sittin back with my fix of Eli and some Flamin' Hot Cheetos!

2 comments:

  1. glad it got better sweetie!
    sometimes a bag of cheetos and a good flick are just what a girl needs.;D

    ReplyDelete