4/12/11

Nook

Michael and I took a trip to Taylorsville yesterday to look at the school we'll be attending next year, Salt Lake Community College, and to search for apartments.

I've been searching for 'THE' apartment for quite a while. We're just a small little couple so we don't need a whole bunch of room. We're also going to be very busy so we needed something that was going to be as inexpensive as possible since the both of us might not be able to work full time. It's his first year in college plus he's trying out for the baseball team, and if he makes it, he'll be busy! I'll HOPEFULLY be on the cheerleading team up there (tryouts are next weekend...EEK) and that I'm sure will keep me busy enough. We also wanted our apartment to be somewhere very close to the school to cut back on gas money, and in a good neighborhood... somewhere not too scary!

I had a list of about 10 places, which boiled down to about 6, yesterday I was at 4, and then I narrowed it down to 2. We google mapped everything out and were ready for our adventure! The first place on our list was a place called Callaway Apartments. Its the biggest apartment complex in Utah, and was so perfect for us!

We had two 1 bed 1 bath apartments to choose from.
One was 418 square feet, and about $560 a month with all utilities and our parking permit. It was small...but what would we need a bunch of room for?
The other was 564 square feet and more than $600 a month...

So we're thinking about doing the smaller one.

We're super excited!!
It's just a little nook, but it'll work for us!

So,
If anyone is getting rid of a couch, coffee table, kitchen table or chairs...any furniture really, hit me up! cause we would love to have it!! (:

2 comments: