4/5/11

Oh the BOLDNESS

The apartment that I live in is connected to a whole chain of other apartments... obviously, thats what an apartment is. But my room is rear facing, so it's facing about 20 other windows.
It's really annoying because there is a small ally way between my apartment complex and the other complex and people are constantly chasing each other through it, or just passing by...in a noisy way.

Tonight I was planning on going to bed early. I don't get really good sleep during the week and I thought I would catch up on some sleep.

That didn't work out so well.

I've been in bed since about eight, and around ten I was woken up by loud screams.
Not such a good way to be woken up.
I peeked through my blinds to see three girls yelling across the ally to a few other girls in the apartment right next to me.
I was pissed.
I was just going to blow it off and go back to bed...but it just kept going...and going...and going...
So I finally flung my window open and told those girls off,
it's been a long time since I've told someone off,
it was kind of relieving(:

I loving being forward, and not afraid to tell someone how I feel and where to put it.
Thanks to whoever I got that from..cause my mom is definitely not like that!

2 comments:

  1. ah girl don't you realize that me being like i am took years of learning to control my anger? i used to be just like that. ask me about the girls at powell sometime.;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I know you use to be angry... I have memories ;) but your a sweetheart now!

    ReplyDelete