4/3/11

Hurry!

I'm getting really excited about all this marriage stuff.

So you all know, I DO NOT have a ring on my finger, I am NOT engaged ... yet(:
But I'm a girl, so I've already started planning stuff... lots of stuff!
I want everything to be perfect, and I want everything to be planned so that when the date comes, there is no rushing and stressing!

I want to share some of my plans with you!
Just SOME.

Obviously the dress is a big deal, am I right? I really want it to be elegant, very princess like.

Here's what I found... I am absolutely in love with this dress...too bad its a bit expensive


This is just one on my list...


I also fell in love with the idea of my bride's maids wearing cowboy boots and cute sun dresses.

cute right!



I'm very into twinkle lights, and I came across the most adorable idea! I'm sure my extremely talented mother will be able to help me create these...



Anyways...this is a little sneak peak of what I'm thinking... hopefully I get a rock on my hand sometime soon so I can officially start planning stuff! (:
I'm very excited to be a wife to my cute little boyfriend. I've never been a big fan of getting married and I've never really considered it, but Michael makes me very excited to be married. I know a lot of people think I'm 'too young' and I need to 'experience life', but what better way to experience life than with my best friend?

3 comments:

  1. o fun :)
    people still think i'm too young to be married but there are other ways to experience life. i will admit, i had to grow up a little bit when I got married but we still have lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup i think we could create those lights. a little coffee and some filters and we'll be all over those babies!
    i'm getting used to the idea of my girl getting married and starting to get excited too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so crazy gretch..I'm close to your age when you got married!(:

    I thought so mom...your so creative I thought for sure you could help me out! I've got a few other ideas, i'll have to show you!(: yay im excited!!

    ReplyDelete