4/24/11

Meet the Winters...and Hunters...And Murdochs

Basically, I wanna know what you all think of Michael...
Now that you know he's real and I'm not just making up a fake boyfriend.

He really enjoyed the day...so he said.
He said my family was very nice, and lots of fun.
A fun, happy, close family is something he doesn't really have, so I was excited that he could spend Easter sunday with my fun, fairly happy, close family.

Thanks to all of you that offered us furniture...we're really going to need it haha so THANK YOU!

and Happy Easter(:

3 comments:

  1. he's a cutie mad :) hopefully we'll see you guys more often when you're a little bit closer

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you(: ya we'll definitely try and come around more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like him Mad, he seems like a nice, layed back kinda guy. You make a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete